Disable Studio Quiz Options

Jump to solution
leslieac
Community Explorer

Is there a way to disable the ""re-watch" and "re-take" options connected to Studio video quizzes? I have an instructor that wants to embed questions in her Studio videos but does not want to allow students to re-watch the video before answering a question or be able to re-take the questions/quiz more than one time. Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution
erinhmcmillan
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

Hi, Ashley,

I don't see any information in How do I create a Canvas Studio video quiz in a course? that shows how to limit a quiz attempt. If this is something that would be useful, I'd recommend checking out our Ideas‌ space and seeing if such an idea exists. I did find https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/16576-studio-video-quiz-as-a-timed-single-attempt-quiz but I'm not entirely sure it's what you are looking for, though the idea of a single attempt is covered.

Our Studio product manager is extremely interested in your feedback for the future of Studio, so sharing your workflows and use cases in feature ideas are beneficial to not just her, but to other users of Studio.

Thanks!

Erin

View solution in original post

0 Likes