How to make the columns of rubric all match

Jump to solution
ltian2
Community Member

Is there any way to make the columns all match (i.e. straight vertical lines)? As shown in the picture, they are not aligned after I saved the edits of the rubric.352255_070220.jpg

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ltian2 ...

If the descriptions of your ratings are not the same from row to row, it's likely that your columns will not line up exactly.  Even a couple letters difference can potentially lead to you seeing the vertical lines in a rubric not matching up exactly.  In searching the Canvas Community website, I found this existing Feature Idea: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/12350-adapt-canvas-rubrics-to-conventional-rubric-design" modi....  If you feel this Feature Idea aligns with something you'd like to see implemented in Canvas, please consider adding your vote to it.  You might also consider posting a comment to the bottom of it letting Instructure know why this would be important to you.

I know this might not be the answer you were hoping for, but I hope it has helped to answer your question.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this.  Take care...be well...stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Likes