Quiz times

Jump to solution
simoneaneese
Community Novice

I am with distance learning systems and I actually have a complaint. Before we moved to this new system we had plenty of time for our quizzes. Now for a 20 question quiz we only have 12 min to read and answer the question. With other quizzed we had at least 20 min for a 20 question quiz and you feel so rushed that you don't even have time to read and process the question. Many of my classmates are complaining about the restricted time limit as well. Is there any way that this can be fixed? my grande has dropped a whole letter grade because of it. Now I do understand that the classes that I am taking are ACE classes and I do understand that it works differently, but to not even have time to read each question is ridiculous. We are paying money to be in these classes and we should at least have enough time to read, process and choose a correct answer for our quizzes which usually is one min per quiz. With this time limit we do even have 30 seconds to answer a question. Please get back to me as soon as possible to talk about this situation. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
rpsimon
Community Contributor

I definitely hear and understand your frustrations on this matter.  One of the reasons that teachers have set the quizzes to be timed quizzes is to prevent students from cheating on the quiz while taking it.  The less time students are given on a quiz, the less time they will have to cheat.  If you and your classmates feel that you simply don't have enough time to take the quiz, you need to discuss this with your current instructor and maybe with your school admin.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes