Upload My Resume to My Profile

Jump to solution
briannawiley924
Community Novice

hi, i am wondering how do i upload my resume to my profile?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @briannawiley924 ...

To my knowledge, there is not a way to upload documents (other than a profile picture) to your Canvas profile.  However, you could create an ePortfolio to upload your resume there.  Here's a Guide for you to look at: How do I upload a file or image to my ePortfolio page as a student?.  There are also several other ePortfolio Guides that you might be interested in looking at, too.

Another option for you (and you'd have to check with your instructor or your school's local Canvas administrator or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department) would be to utilize Portfolium.  This is a relatively new partnership with Instrucutre (the people that make Canvas), and you can create an online portfolio within Portfolium and include your resume there, too.  Check out my response in this topic: Creating a Template ePortfolio.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Brianna.  Sing out if you have any other questions.  Take care...stay safe...be well.

(By the way, I took the liberty of renaming the subject of this topic from your first name to a short description of what you were asking in the body of your message.  I hope that's okay with you.)

View solution in original post