Irama Arreaga

Jump to solution
ircontreras_ic
Community Novice

Hello. I would like to know what should I do to update the browser to support CANVAS. My son is using a chromebook provided for MCPS school but any time he has to submit an assignment we cannot find any submit button. We also keep getting a message that the browser do  not submit the minimun requirements for Canvas. I tried to update Chrome but it is not working. Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution
Stef_retired
Instructure Alumni
Instructure Alumni

@ircontreras_ic  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

Supported browsers and device requirements are listed in What are the browser and computer requirements for Canvas? However, since the school issued the Chromebook, it's possible that they have locked down certain settings on the device. Your best course of action would be to contact MCPS directly for additional guidance on how to update the Chromebook's browser. I found this page with contact information for the IT Desk at the district: Schools - Montgomery County Public Schools, Rockville, MD 

Thanks for all you do to provide support for learning, whatever the circumstances. Stay safe, and stay well, Irama. Smiley Happy 

View solution in original post

0 Likes