AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a way to manually override a grade?

Question asked by Helen Macfarlane on Oct 14, 2015
Latest reply on Oct 23, 2015 by

We have a policy that a student cannot receive a Pass (P) for a course if the student has failed and remediated the course. The student can receive a Pass with Remediation (PR). This means that two students could earn the same number of points in the course but receive two different letter grades. I can't see a way to accomplish with with a grading scheme.


Thank you for your thoughts!