Peyton Craighill

Interviewing for SpeedGrader mobile app!

Discussion created by Peyton Craighill Administrator on Nov 16, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 9, 2016 by Mary Ann Apple

tl;dr: We're conducting user research on mobile SpeedGrader, let us know if you or someone you know is interested in chatting for a few minutes!

As I mentioned in the recent group announcement, we’re conducting some user research on mobile SpeedGrader. We want to talk to you if:

• You love SpeedGrader on mobile
  • You hate SpeedGrader on mobile
  • You don't feel passionately about SpeedGrader on mobile but you still use the app regularly
  • You tried to use SpeedGrader on mobile but you stopped for one reason or another
  • You're frustrated by switching between SpeedGrader and Canvas mobile apps to do your job ("Give me a more cohesive experience!")
  • You think SpeedGrader for mobile would be much more valuable if [idea]
  • You don't see the value in SpeedGrader on mobile
  • You've got interesting SpeedGrader stories

We're trying to answer questions like:

• Why/when/how are you using SpeedGrader on mobile?
  • What makes you say, "Man, I can't believe I have to go to Canvas web for this..."?
  • What do you expect from a mobile SpeedGrader app?
  • If you're a teacher, what do you want to accomplish on mobile, other than grading?
  • If you're an administrator, what feedback do you receive about SpeedGrader on mobile? Do you encourage its use? Why/why not?

And so on...

If you know someone who would be interested in speaking with us and isn't exposed to this group, please loop them in. You can send me a private message or reply to this discussion if you're interested in setting up a few minutes to chat!

Outcomes