So we just turned the new UI on for our institution this past Monday and I've had a few issues suddenly appear. I am trying to determine if these issues are related to the new UI or are related to a recent canvas production release. Also, I'm curious if anybody else is having the same issue(s). I've already submitted tickets for these issues and they are now at L2 level in support. I'm asking the community more out of curiosity than anything else.
1. Discussions in Safari: When I highlight a word in my reply window in Canvas, it immediately takes me to the bottom of the page. It’s really odd! Here’s the thing: it only happens in Safari, not Chrome. (FIXED: corrected in Safari 9.1 release)
2. Symbol in "Print Grades": Whenever I click the "Print Grades" button on any student's grade report and try to print to PDF (either using the native Mac PDF printer or CutePDF), a hamburger symbol (which support has told me is the menu icon) appears at the top of the PDF. It doesn't appear on the screen before printing but appears in the print out in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. (FIXED)
3. Discussions Row Not Scrolling: The discussion row that contains the search bar, unread button, collapse thread buttons, etc. no longer moves with the page. Now, I have to scroll all the way back up to the top to reach those functions. I've tested this in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari and it's the same in all 3! (FIXED)
4. Calendar Drag & Drop Not Working: Prior to switching to the new UI, I was able to drag and drop calendar events if the date changed. Now, when I try to drag and drop, nothing happens and I get a weird scrolling issue if I move the mouse to the far right of the screen. This happens in both Firefox and Safari. I did not test Chrome. (FIXED: June 6, 2016)
5. Printing From Firefox: Printing from Firefox results in blank pages beyond the first page. Whether I'm trying to print to PDF or to a printer, pages 2+ will be blank. It works fine from Safari, the menu icon notwithstanding. (FIXED)
Message was edited by: Mark James - Admin