s.j.watts@bham.ac.uk

Problem with annotations displaying in Speedgrader.

Discussion created by s.j.watts@bham.ac.uk on Jan 21, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 14, 2017 by Alice Lawson-Johnson

Is anyone else experiencing assignment comments (added with the annotation tool in Crocodoc) displaying inconsistently depending on which course teacher is logged in? We have at least three assignments in different courses where this has happened in the past week. A teacher has added annotations and can see them in the Speedgrader, but another teacher on the course can't see those annotations. The student also can't see them. The student can see the grade and any comments added using the comment box on the right of the screen. It only seems to affect some submissions in the assignment, others show the annotations correctly.

I know that there can be issues if a student submits a new file after a teacher has added comments to their first file upload but in the assignments I've been looking at, the students only seem to have submitted once.

I've logged a support ticket and given details of all three assignments as examples. I'm still waiting for a response to my ticket so I just wondered if anyone else had experienced something similar.

Outcomes