Survey of Teaching Units/Initiatives that also manage the Canvas LMS

dburdick
Community Novice

Hello Everyone,

I am conducting a survey of teaching units and initiatives that also manage the Canvas LMS for their institution. This survey is intended (1) to build a directory of units and initiatives that are responsible for both supporting teaching and managing the Canvas LMS for their institution and (2) to conduct research about the forms those multiple responsibilities take. If your unit fits this category, please take a few minutes to complete the survey below.

If you would like to receive a copy of the directory, please include your email address. I hope that the directory will help us network for mutual collaboration.

If you do NOT manage both a Canvas LMS and a unit or initiative that supports teaching, you will still receive a copy of the directory that you can use to locate experts with knowledge in both fields.

If you prefer NOT to be identified in the directory, the first question in the survey allows you to opt out of being listed.

Regardless of whether you choose to be included in the directory or not, your responses to the questions concerning services and topics will only be reported in the aggregate in the study, not by your individual institution. 

The URL for the survey is:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11LFtUeUWMrYa3o9vaXfWm31_Do8rT7FDQs6CMhusScY/viewform

If you have any questions, please email me. Thank you for taking the time to read about this survey!

Sincerely,

Dakin Burdick, Ph.D.

Director of the Center for Curricular Innovation and Teaching Effectiveness

President, New England Faculty Development Consortium

Mount Ida College

777 Dedham Street

Newton, MA 02459

T 617-928-7396

cite@mountida.edu

0 Likes