In this Webinar David and Stacy from Callaghan College will be discussing onboarding and correct set up with Edval and Sentral. They have found that this is the foundation to a successful implementation. Set up strategies include:
- Setup of Edval classes - Course coding
- Blueprint versus Sections setup
- Setup of Sentral options (e.g. complete versus delete)
- Auto sync
- Setup of Canvas
- User setup
- User avatars.
To ensure the continued success of implementation, the following support strategies can be adopted as part of a greater professional development strategy e.g.
- Help desk for Sentral,
- Canvas Community on boarding,
- Yammer for DoE schools,
- Tier 1 Support and ticket escalation
- NSW DOE community group.
In this webinar we will discuss these aspects of set up and support tailored to NSW Department of Education schools.