In this webinar, OneSchool Global shared their methods of creating a student-centred framework for delivering online learning.
OneSchool Global is a truly global school in the K-12 sector with almost 10,000 students in over 125 campuses across 20 countries. OneSchool Global employs an innovative approach to online learning, underpinned by a clearly articulated learning framework, a comprehensive digital ecosystem and Canvas, a full-featured learning management system that has been well-tailored to the framework. Watch the team from OneSchool Global as they share their journey with the Canvas Community and how it has become the central component of their approach to education.
The Agenda for the Webinar was as follows:
- A Brief Introduction to OneSchool Global
- Our Why: A Self-Directed Learning Framework
- A Digital Ecosystem
- Canvas Showcase: Systems, Templates and Quality Assurance
Presenting this webinar we had:
- Carolyn Rhodes (Teacher Academy Director)
- Jeff Lloyd Jeff Lloyd (Global Digital Learning, AU)
- Thomas Frizelle (Global Chief Information & Digital Learning Officer).