With the evolution of COVID19, we’ve seen education institutions scramble with great agility to create a digital learning space for all students. This is especially true with our youngest learners requiring a unique digital environment to learn, engagement and ultimately grow.
But what does a good Canvas course look like for these students? What functionality and techniques can we use to create the best User Experience? What part should the parent play and how should we involve them through Canvas?
The Canvas Customer Success team would like to invite you as we navigate these questions (plus much more). We’ve developed two sessions; One focusing on the functionality and tools within Canvas as well as an online discussion with learning experts who’ve devised and created successful learning strategies.
How to structure sound K-6 learning + best practices
This 60-minute discussion-based webinar will focus on K-6 best practices including:
- Structuring a digital classroom,
- Navigation and usability for better user experience,
- The role of parents and how to get them involved,
- Plus more.
- How to structure sound K-6 learning + best practices - K6 Webinar (Session 2) Slide Deck
- Using Canvas to Expedite Enhanced Learning - K6 Webinar (Session 1)
- Enroll in CanvasCon2019 - Using Canvas in Primary Schools (Online Course)
- K-12 Home Pages – examples please
- Shared Devices - not a problem.
- Invigorating English – Encouraging Writing Within Canvas K-6
- What's on your plate?
- Horse Before the Cart. Purpose first, Canvas second.
- Assessment and the Little People
- Assessment and the little people - Part Two
- NESA Accredited Training Information.