Add Turnitin Similarity score to assignment enhancements student feedback page

Jump to solution
ilovell
Community Contributor

When assignment enhancements are turned on students lose the ability to view the Turnitin similarity report on the student assignment feedback page. Adding this score would be beneficial to the students. And it is available with the enhancements turned off. With the new enhancements, they are unaware there is even a similarity score unless they click Grades which is usually after the assignment has been graded so they miss the opportunity to make improvements and resubmit. 

I am not sure where it should go on the page. Looks like there isn’t a lot of real estate for smaller browsers to put it near the grade area. Maybe by the submitted attempts area (see hopefully attached image). Or maybe could go somewhere in the flyout view feedback box.

I understand that Turnitin is an add on and have contacted their customer support. They said it is a Canvas issue.  

Labels (3)
2 Solutions
jsailor
Instructure
Instructure

Hi, all! Just a quick update to let you know that development has completed on this and you will see it live with our 8/31 deploy. 

View solution in original post

jsailor
Instructure
Instructure

Hi, everyone! I'm sorry to share that we've run into a bit of a snag with this release and will need to do an update before it will be made available to all users. I've updated the changelog to reflect the new deploy date of 9/14/22.

View solution in original post

0 Likes