Installing the "Brand New Badgr"

Jump to solution
Carter41
Community Participant

Every time I create a new course and go to add badges to that course I get the attached message. Is there any way to install this new version of Badgr on the account level so I don't need to upgrade for every course I build? 

Once I install the new version and then refresh the page, it asks me to then verify the account by submitting my email address and then inputting a code I received.

I'm trying to streamline this process as I need to do this for a large number of courses each term. Would appreciate any tips on how to cut back on the amount of steps required here. Thanks in advance!

New Badgr Notification.png

Verify Account Notification.png

  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
jmerlenbach1
Community Explorer

Hi Carter,

This link describes the process for installing LTI 1.3 (the new version) at the account/sub-account level: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Badges/How-do-I-install-the-Canvas-Credentials-LTI-in-Canv...

It is very confusing, because it labels itself as "Canvas Credentials" which is identified in many places as the paid/pro version, but this LTI functions for both the paid and unpaid versions of Badgr.

Josh

View solution in original post