Organizations with Canvas Credentials
If you're part of an organization with a Canvas Credentials subscription, you can access the organization's pro features and badging system from the Profile menu of your Canvas Credentials account. The organization menu functions similarly to how a LinkedIn or Facebook business page might be managed, with a personal area containing awarded badges and issuer activity happening outside of the organization's badging system. Most Canvas Credentials subscribers will see the "Canvas Credentials" branding unless the organization has purchased a white label for an additional fee.
Personal space vs. Organizational space
The personal space is where you interact with the free version of Canvas Badges as an individual. The organization is where you can access the features of Canvas Credentials and your organization's badging system. If you don't see an organization listed on your menu, you don't have a Canvas Credentials subscription or haven't been added to your institution's Canvas Credentials organization.
Understanding the top navigation menu options
Depending on how you interact with Canvas Badges/Credentials and the organization, you may see different menu options along the top navigation.
- Displays analytics for your organization's badge awards
- Contains tabs that allow you to add admin to your organization, view your subscription status and edit your organization's page details — Click here to learn more about the Organization dashboard
- My badges
- Only shows in the menu if you have earned badges from this organization
- If you've earned badges outside this organization, you'll find them in the backpack of your personal space
- My pathways
- Only shows if you're subscribed as a learner to one of the pathways authored by the organization
- If you're subscribed to pathways that are not part of this organization or want to explore pathways from other organizations, you can access them from your Personal space
- Appears in the menu for most users who are associated with the organization
- If a user has created issuers outside the organization, those can be found in the Personal space – Click here to learn more about organization issuers
- Custom tabs
- Custom options such as Useful links can also be created for your organization
Custom-branded Canvas Credentials site Organizations that have purchased a Canvas Credentials subscription have the option of purchasing a white label version of the Canvas Credentials website at an additional cost. This allows organizations to put their branding front and center on their badging program. Visit one or more of the sites below and compare it to badgr.com to see a white label implementation in action.
See what customization options are available here and complete this form to inquire about subscription pricing, consulting services and support options for Canvas Credentials.