2022 Teacher Appreciation ID Giveaway

rosina_marie
Instructure
Instructure

Teacher Appreciation Giveaway

Canvas’s Instructional Design Team Sticks With You!

What’s Included in This Post?
• Puns for Days
• How to Use Stickers in a Canvas
• FREE Stickers for Your Canvas Course

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day! Our ID team is made up of 16 former educators, and we know how much it means to be appreciated. We have heard that this year has been one of the most challenging in most of your careers as you work to transition to a new normal in your classrooms. @NicoleHiers and I wanted to create something that would show you how much you mean to us while also bringing a smile to your faces!

What Are Stickers

Stickers are decorative images you can use to make your Canvas pages more visually appealing. They can also help gamify your classroom through badging or motivate your students with visual glimpses of encouragement.

How Do I Put Them In My Course?

1. Click on the links in the sections below to access the images in a slide deck. To download each image, click on “File” → “Download” → “PNG”.
  2. Upload the image files to your Canvas Course Files and insert ALT tag or mark the image as “decorative” to ensure accessibility.
  3. Save your changes.
  4. Enjoy!

Free Food!

For Teacher Appreciation Week, my favorite part was always the free food! Since Nicole and I couldn’t take you to Chipotle with us, we brought the free food to you! We’ve created this collection of Punny Food Stickers for your Canvas course!

Sticker Access and Preview

Though they’re not edible, we think these stickers will leave your “smart cookies” drooling! Add these to your course while “you’re on a roll,” and remember—you’re doing an “egg-cellent job”!

Punny Food StickersPunny Food Stickers

To download these adorable stickers, use this slide deck!

Cuteness!

I remember getting student notes and cards when I was teaching, so—for me—Teacher Appreciation isn’t complete without some cuteness. We made some Punny Animal Stickers for you to bring that cuteness into your course.

Sticker Access and Preview

These stickers will add a little personality to your Canvas course and leave your learners saying, “whale done”! We hope you enjoy these “panda-stic” stickers; we really think we “snailed it”! 

Animal Sticker PreviewAnimal Sticker Preview

To download these cute stickers, use this slide deck!

Final Thoughts

We hope you love these stickers and feel appreciated by our team! Thank you for all that you do to bring joy into your classroom. We hope that these stickers put a smile on your face, too! Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!

BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE! This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to giveaways from Instructure this month! Be on the lookout for more information from our Learning Services team that will rock your boat!

Please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!

Our Instructional Design team offers templates, consultation, badging services, course evaluations, workshops, and more. If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact your CSM or myself @rosina_marie, Manager, Learning Services, via rmonteiro@instructure.com
2 Comments