Head Back to School with Instructure

bgooding
Instructure
Instructure

B2SBB2C.png

Ready or not, back-to-school time is here! Whether you're a first-time or frequent Canvas LMS user, start the new school year inspired and prepared with a collection of resources—from product updates and tips to resources related to best practices—you need to support, enrich, and connect every aspect of teaching and learning this school year. 

From kindergarteners to college scholars, our tailored Back-to-School resources cater to both K-12 schools and districts and higher education institutions, ensuring that every educator, regardless of academic arena, finds a treasure trove of insights to help them prepare for the academic year. Topics include: 

• Getting Started
  • Efficient Course Management 
  • Personalized Learning Experiences
  • Actionable Insights for Administrators
  • Standards-Based Assessment to Drive Learning
  • Drive Deeper Adoption and Best Practices
  • Edtech Insights For Evidence-Based Decisions
  • Professional Services
  • Instructure Support

Back to School for K-12 

Back to Campus for Higher Education

Other offers you can take advantage of are Panda Pros coaching sessions, a free 45-minute coaching session giving educators access to expert advice on using Instructure products. Connect with a Panda Pro for pointers on Canvas LMS features and tools (like Studio) or how you can maximize assessments with Mastery Connect.

Join us weekly for an interactive “Dear Panda Pros” 60-minute webinar-style session led by Instructure experts. Dive into common challenges posed by educators, and watch as our experts provide real-time advice and solutions. Here are some examples of the style of questions you might hear:   

• Dear Panda Pros, I love to differentiate learning for my students, but I don't know how to make that happen in my Canvas course. Signed, Perplexed about Personalization 
  • Dear Panda Pros, I just got Canvas, and my home page is blank! What should I put on it to help students get to their learning more quickly and easily? Signed, Panicked about Pages

Additionally, our Back to School Leadership Webinar brings school and district leaders together to discuss and share insights about improving communication, consistency, culture, and collective teacher efficacy. Attend an interactive session from our Center of Leadership & Learning to collaborate and learn alongside other dynamic leaders to make your organization's goals attainable this school year. 

3 Comments