Blueprint page and updating page path urls

Jump to solution
Rebecca123
Community Member

Hello

I'm asking this here as I haven't found an answer yet.

I have a blueprint page that I use to maintain further Canvas pages (all the edits and information updated in this blueprint page is then pushed out to the other course pages via a sync). 

I'd like to update some of the page url's in the blueprint, to then carry over to the associated courses pages (e.g. Blueprint page url: courses/7993/pages/mba-and-mif-direct-hire is updated to: courses/7993/pages/mba-and-mif-job-search-toolkit, which will then update the course urls with the same naming convention.  When I edit the url on the blueprint, it updates fine and the url is reflected as the new one, but when I try to sync the url update to the other course pages, the old link stays e.g. courses/8471/pages/mba-and-mif-direct-hire-guide instead of courses/8471/pages/mba-and-mif-job-search-toolkit.

I haven't found a way so far to edit the course urls to match the blueprint. Can anyone help? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
jsowalsk
Community Coach
Community Coach

@Rebecca123 Unfortunately, I have not found a way to do this. It might be worth submitting a feature request for this: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Canvas-Ideas-and-Themes/ct-p/canvas-ideas-themes?tab=identified

View solution in original post