Hild
Community Member

I am registered for 3 classes. I can see them on LancerPoint. I have paid for them. However I cannot see them on Canvas. It says "You are not enrolled in any courses." 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @Hild ...

There may be a number of different reasons why you currently cannot see your courses listed in Canvas.  A handful of those reasons are outlined in the following document:

Why can't I access my Course as a student?

You'll also want to go to your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas:

How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?

If you see your course(s) listed on that screen, they might not be "published" yet.  It's the responsibility of every instructor to "publish" the course(s) so that you and your classmates can get access to the content.  Usually, instructors will publish courses on or near the official start date.  If you do not see your course(s) listed on the "All Courses" screen, then you'll want to reach out to Pasadena City College's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Learning department.  I searched Pasadena's website, and I found a couple webpages for you to look at which might have some good contact info:

Hopefully some or all of these links will be helpful to you.  Good luck as you start a new semester!

View solution in original post