KathyCloud
Community Member

Is there a way to make the discussion forum initial post due date and the reply due date both show in the student view calendar. My students have a difficult time with not getting the initial post completed on one date and then completed the assignment with 2 replies on the due date

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

@KathyCloud ...

Currently, multiple due dates for discussion topics are not a "thing" in Canvas.  However, I know that there is an Idea that has been submitted along with an overall Theme, and I'd encourage you to follow both of these:

When you take a look at the second link I've provided (the Theme), there is an area within it called "Referenced Ideas".  At the very end of that list, you'll see a link which points to the first item I've linked above.

You also may be wondering when you'd be able to vote on this Idea.  The following document outlines that process as well: How do Ideas and Themes work in the Instructure Community?.

I hope this information will be of some help to you...even if there isn't an immediate solution available directly in a single discussion topic.

View solution in original post