Delete Import Content Under Current Jobs Page

Jump to solution
PDB3
Community Novice

I have not seen any information on how to delete Imported Content from the "Current Jobs" page since 2017. Is it safe to say this issue has not been addressed or has a workaround been determined to remove imported content showing on the Current Jobs page?  If there is a workaround or some way to remove please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@PDB3 ...

Is there a reason that you do not want to see the listing of imports that occurred in your course from the past?  Sometimes these are helpful (to me anyway) to see when course imports happened and where imports came from.  Since I am an admin for our school's Canvas environment, this helps me troubleshoot when people have asked questions about importing course content.  Would be interested to hearing more about your use case(s) for not wanting this information displayed.

View solution in original post

@PDB3 

I agree mostly with @Chris_Hofer , but I would also like the ability to delete the import list (or actually delete an entry or two).  Occassionally, I start an import and realize it is the wrong course or I am just showing someone how to do it.  That bad attempt stays on the list waiting for me to select content.  I would like to be able to delete that entry but keep the ones I actually used for as chofer mentioned - information about where the content came from.  

This post got me to thinking on something else about imports.  It would be nice if there was information available from the import list to see what was imported.  All we get is that content was imported, but it would be nice to know if it was the entire course or a few pages, files, quizzes or modules.

Sounds like a possible idea to post.

View solution in original post