ECCAT Classes

Jump to solution
Phillipsli15184
Community Member

I have recently finished all of my Paraprofessional classes, and I am trying to take the ECCAT classes.  Currently I'm trying to start Kindergarten, but when I go to that course, all I am able to do is look at the standards.  On the very last page of standards, there is no next button, or a way to get to a study guide.  I double checked to see if I'm enrolled, and I am.  I've been trying to get into this class, as well as first, second, and third grade classes, but I am running into the same problem.  I have asked people who have already taken these classes, and they have no idea.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  

Thanks for your time,

Lisa

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @Phillipsli15184 ...

You may not have realized this, but you've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  We can help you with your questions related to Canvas (such as assignments, gradebook, discussion topics, quizzes, etc.), but specific questions such as yours that don't appear to be directly related to Canvas should be directed to folks at your school.  We here in the Community do not have access to any of the systems or materials you are asking about, nor do we have access to their Canvas environment or any courses within their Canvas LMS.  I think it would be best if you contacted their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team.  They should be able to direct you to the correct people at your school so you can get assistance.

I hope this will be of help to you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes