Google LTI and Canvas

Jump to solution
mullenjmath
Community Novice

Google LTI assignments and linking student accounts is suddenly (as of last week) not available to my students. PLEASE HELP! At least 95% of assignments are done through Google LTI in my NINE classes.

I have already tried enrolling another student in the class, attempted to link their account (which failed), and have also watched my students try to open the assignments and have it fail.

0 Likes
2 Solutions
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi @mullenjmath 

Welcome to the Canvas Community!  This is a public discussion board for Canvas users from different schools all around the world.

If you are using your school's Canvas server, then you'll want to report the issue to Canvas Support/Help Desk at the school, since they may have made some change to the Google integration that is affecting your students.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TrishaMeyer1
Community Contributor

Hi @mullenjmath ,

I'm not sure about this because I'm not a Google expert, but I do know that Google has been sending out messages to its users indicating that as of October X (I think the dates varied), users had to mark software as "Trusted" in order for Google to interact with them. I would check with your IT team to make sure they have marked Instructure/Canvas as a "Trusted" partner on the Google admin dashboard.

View solution in original post

0 Likes