Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
channing_porter

Grades not showing up in Skyward

How long does it take for grades to post onto Skyward after I have done grade pass back from eCampus. When I clicked post grades for a quiz on eCampus, I did get the success message, but the grades have not shown up on Skyward yet.

Tags (2)
4 Replies
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

@channing_porter , I apologize that your question has been sitting out here for so long without a response--but it appears you have the Community stumped! Were you able to devise a solution independently, and if you were, would you take a moment to let us know how you accomplished this? In the meantime, I'm going to attempt to enhance the visibility of your question by adding a few tags and by sharing it with https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/grade-pass-back?sr=search&searchId=997b9c9b-0223-47eb-b797-69...‌. Hopefully someone can join in the conversation.

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@channing_porter ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

ZACKERYTRANTHAM

I got a 100 on a test packet and in canvas it says i got a 100 but in skyward it hasn't boosted my grade. It is a test grade and it obviously would've brought my grade up by alot but for the past week my grade has been the same, I've checked every day andi. Just checked, it's still the same grade and I really need my grade to go up.

Hi @ZACKERYTRANTHAM ...

You're going to need to talk with your instructor or other folks at your school who can answer questions about your grade.  We here in the Canvas Community don't have the ability to help answer questions about your grades because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s).  You can contact your instructor by checking out the information in this Guide:

How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

Good luck to you!