cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ghaavisto
Community Member

How can I update a syllabus on the syllabus page

Jump to solution

How can I update a syllabus on the syllabus page?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ghaavisto ...

Are you referring to the assignment list that is populated on the "Syllabus" page ... similar to the illustrations shown on this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12831-415255577  If so, you cannot edit the items that appear on that page.  Well, let me say that you cannot edit them on that page, anyway.  The items you see listed on the "Syllabus" page are populated from graded assignments, graded discussions, graded, quizzes (really, anything graded) in your course.  So, if you need to make changes to something listed on the "Syllabus" page, you need to go to that item in your course and make the changes there.  Then, those changes would be reflected back on the "Syllabus" page the next time you view it.

I hope this helps, Virginia.  Please let Community members know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @ghaavisto ...

Are you referring to the assignment list that is populated on the "Syllabus" page ... similar to the illustrations shown on this Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12831-415255577  If so, you cannot edit the items that appear on that page.  Well, let me say that you cannot edit them on that page, anyway.  The items you see listed on the "Syllabus" page are populated from graded assignments, graded discussions, graded, quizzes (really, anything graded) in your course.  So, if you need to make changes to something listed on the "Syllabus" page, you need to go to that item in your course and make the changes there.  Then, those changes would be reflected back on the "Syllabus" page the next time you view it.

I hope this helps, Virginia.  Please let Community members know if you have any additional questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post