cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shiggi
Community Member

How do I print a quiz?

Jump to solution

How do I print or download a copy of a quiz?

Tags (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @shiggi ...

I did a quick search here in the Community, and I found several existing topics (there are more than what I'll share here) on the topic of printing quizzes.  Here are just a few:

(Even though four of these topics all have the same title, they are postings by different people.)

Printing a Quiz 

Printing a Quiz 

Printing a Quiz 

print out of test before giving 

Printing a Quiz 

You can search the Community for "print quiz" using following the steps in this Guide, How do I search and filter content in the Canvas Community?, and you'll find several other topics that also might help to answer your question.

I hope this helps, Susanne.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @shiggi ...

I did a quick search here in the Community, and I found several existing topics (there are more than what I'll share here) on the topic of printing quizzes.  Here are just a few:

(Even though four of these topics all have the same title, they are postings by different people.)

Printing a Quiz 

Printing a Quiz 

Printing a Quiz 

print out of test before giving 

Printing a Quiz 

You can search the Community for "print quiz" using following the steps in this Guide, How do I search and filter content in the Canvas Community?, and you'll find several other topics that also might help to answer your question.

I hope this helps, Susanne.

View solution in original post

shiggi
Community Member

Thank-you for your assistance.