How do I prove I submitted on time?

Jump to solution
tuk48804
Community Novice

Help! I wasn’t really late!

I thought I had submitted an assignment a day early (February 23rd). I didn’t notice any error, but I got a message from my professor saying that it was late (and so I lost 30 out of 100 points) I can prove that the assignment was written and completed on time by the version history time stamp being a day early, is there any way to prove that I attempted to submit it on that day?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Steve_Watts
Community Champion

Hi  @tuk48804  and welcome to the Canvas Community. You've actually posted your question to a worldwide community where users from different institutions discuss their experiences of using Canvas. This means community members don't have access to online content from individual schools and colleges, so we can't help you to provide proof that you attempted to submit. However the local Canvas administrator at your college should have access to Canvas logs that will show the times you were logged in and the pages you viewed, so if you reach out to your local technical support team they might be able to help you.
Your email address tells me you're studying at Temple University and a quick search of their website shows that you can get technical support here: https://its.temple.edu/technical-support 
Good luck with your submission!

View solution in original post

0 Likes