Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hifromme3345

I can't find where to link canvas to pearson mylabs. Where do I go to link them?

Jump to solution

I've managed to find the canvas site but I can't figure it out.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, I finally figured it out after I called tech support.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:05 AM rogrant@nmsu.edu <instructure@jiveon.com>

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @hifromme3345 and welcome to the Canvas Community!  I don't use MML frequently, but some faculty at my institution do.  We do have a tab for MyMathLab, but it is called MyLab and Mastering and is located in the course navigation are, like Grades, and Announcements.  It is not visible by default, so a faculty member would need to set this to be visible in his/her class.  This may be the reason you cannot see the tab if it is not in course navigation.  It might be good for you to contact your instructor and let him/her know of the trouble your are experiencing to see if the tab needs to be enabled.  You could also submit a ticket to Canvas Support to see if they can check into what is happening.

I hope this helps and the issue gets resolved quickly!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@alyssalsmith72 ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

Yes, I finally figured it out after I called tech support.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 10:05 AM rogrant@nmsu.edu <instructure@jiveon.com>