I cannot remove the eye so that students can view their grades... HELP!

Jump to solution
BARBARABUSCEMI
Community Member

I am having trouble removing the ye so the students can view the grades.  It keeps saying disabled

0 Likes
2 Solutions
james_whalley
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello @BARBARABUSCEMI,

Would it be possible to share a screenshot of the issue? That little eye appears in a few places.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 8.40.28 AM.png

If you have an eye next to Grades in the navigation menu, you can fix that by going to Settings --> Navigation and enabling the Grades area. Don't forget to save the changes to navigation with the button at the bottom of the page.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 8.41.39 AM.png

If the eye is at the top of a column of an assignment in the Gradebook, you can click the three dots at the top of the same column (that appear when you hover over the top) and select Post Grades. You must post to everyone for the eye to go away.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 8.43.36 AM.png

If the eye is next to the grade in the Total column in the Gradebook, that indicates that there is an unreleased assignment grade. You need to go back through the columns and determine which one has not had all grades posted.

I hope that helps.

--James

View solution in original post

0 Likes
s-lahmine
Community Member

Greetings,

Just try to double-check that all of your assignments are posted, then enter a grade on the test student to refresh the grade book, finally refresh the webpage and it will be fixed.

Best

Warm regards from Morocco

View solution in original post

0 Likes