IS there are way to get the attendance roll-call report to include SIS student IDs and not just student IDs?

j_wilkie
Community Explorer

As per the question - how can we get the attendance roll-call report to include SIS student IDs rather than just student IDs (the two are different)?

I have seen a claim somewhere else on this discussion board that giving teacher access to all sections cures the problem but unfortunately, that isn't true - I have teacher access to all sections and I can't get the SIS student ID to appear in the report

We have an administrator who can get SIS student IDs in some roll-call reports but not others (he can even get SIS student IDs for courses that I cannot).

I have absolutely no idea what is going on as it seems to be entirely random whether it will give out SIS student IDs or not

The guide on producing roll-call reports seems to be partly aware of this issue as it says the report includes "student ID" and then elsewhere describes filtering by "SIS student ID" but I don't understand why it would keep these two things separate as I can't find anywhere that would give both SIS student ID and student ID at the same time

Labels (1)
0 Likes