Need supposedly free Microsoft Office suite to complete the initial Orientation assignment. How do I get these apps? Where? How?

Jump to solution
HopeBridger
Community Member

Can someone please help me download the Microsoft Office suite of apps, which is supposed to include Microsoft 365 and Google Docs? I am a student and need it to create a document and upload it as an Orientation assignment. I am unable to even begin without a word processing app. Also, how do I upload it to my iPhone, Chrome Book, laptop, and desktop?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there, @HopeBridger ...

I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you've posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  We do not have access to Maricopa Community Colleges' Canvas environment or any of their courses.  I think it would be best to reach out to folks at Maricopa Community Colleges to get help with your question.  They would be able to help you with the specifics on how to get Microsoft Office and/or Google apps.

I did try searching the Maricopa Community Colleges website, and I found the following page which might be of help to you:

Microsoft 365 | Maricopa Community Colleges

Also, this appears to be a page for technical support there:

Technical Support | Maricopa Community Colleges

I hope these links will be of some help to you.  Good luck!

View solution in original post