cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcostello
Community Member

PLTW LMS Assignment Modification

Once I make a change to an Assignment in PLTW LMS and save it.  If I decided to go back to the original wording and activity, how do I get the original assignment to post again? 

2 Replies
Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@bcostello ​, can you please clarify the question and provide additional details about the scenario and context? Specifically, what has happened since you made the revisions to the assignment? Have students already submitted to the revised assignment--and you now want to re-revise it so that it reads as it originally did? Is this an assignment that is specific to a PLTW workflow?

Strictly speaking, if you've created and published an assignment, you can make edits to it at any time. Whether students will be made aware of the edits or not is subject to how students have customized their notifications for assignment changes. Pedagogically speaking, if you edit an assignment after students who followed the revised instructions have submitted to it, this does not provide a level playing field.

Can you clarify the PLTW involvement in this question? It's not clear whether this is something that needs to be directed to Project Lead the Way​ experts or if it is a general question about how Canvas works.

Any details and context you can provide will help us help you with this.

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@bcostello ​, inasmuch as we haven't heard back from you, we're going to mark this question as Assumed Answered. If you still need assistance, the discussion remains open for participation.