Rubric is not being shared with my colleagues

Jump to solution
EdwenaMiles
Community Novice

I have created an rubric and attached the rubric to the CANVAS assignment. When I shared the CANVAS assignment with my colleagues, the rubric is not attached to the assignment for them. This has not been a problem before. In the past, my rubric + assignment could be shared together to my colleagues. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution
greydon
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @EdwenaMiles 

There isn't a way to share rubrics with other instructors the way you can share other parts of your course using instructions such as the ones outlined in this Guide:

How do I send an assignment to another instructor?

However, if you were to enroll the other instructor in your course temporarily, that instructor could use the Course Import Tool to select specific content to import into his/her course.  If you cannot enroll the instructor on your own into your course, then you will need to speak with your school's Canvas administrator about this.  (The Canvas admin may be willing to import the rubrics for both of you as well...but you'll have to check on if this would be a possibility.)  Here's a Guide that the other instructor can use to select specific content once he/she is enrolled.

How do I select specific content as part of a course import?

Hopefully this information will be of help to you.  Sing out if you have any other questions...thanks! 

View solution in original post