cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ku14553
Community Member

The Unified portal will allow access to Kingston Unified at some attempts but usually it does not

I can gain aces to Canvas LMS training. But trying to gain access to the Unified portal with my user name,KUDS and password, is a lottery, some times it will grant access but most times it will not. So any answer you supply it is doubtful I will actually be allowed to read.#

What does Tag mean?

1 Reply
kenneth_rogers
Community Champion

Hello,  @ku14553 !

I'm sorry this question has been sitting for so long without any traction. Hopefully you have gotten the access you need by now, but I wanted to follow up with you. I would suggest taking a look at Kingston's VLE Canvas Login Page (VLE Canvas login - Information and Technology Services - Kingston University London ). Here they have a link to login to Canvas as well as a place to submit a Service Desk request for assistance from your university.

Because of the length of time and with this available resource, I am going to go ahead and mark this question as "assumed answered". However, if you feel like the Canvas Community could be a resource to this question, please let us know!