When is idea open for voting?

Jump to solution
j_avneri
Community Participant

Hi there,

Does anyone know when this idea will be open for voting? It is part of the theme Improved UI Controls and Usability - Additional filtering and view options which currently has an "identified" status.  According to the how do themes work page, the next stage is open for voting in Feb (if it is considered for voting).  

I'm subscribed to the idea for updates anyway, but just wanted to check if anyone has anymore info? 

I'm keen to vote for the idea as I believe it would show what sections students are inactive / active in more clearly, and in more areas (e.g. the people tab list)

Many thanks!

Joe

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@j_avneri ...

The information you've linked to for How do Ideas and Themes work in the Instructure Co... - Instructure Community - 2980 (canvaslms.com) is probably the best information to look at in terms of voting for ideas.  It looks like you have a fairly good understanding of how the process works twice a year.  You might also be interested in this Guide: How do I participate with themes? - Instructure Community - 552455 (canvaslms.com)...and this one as well: How do I comment on ideas and themes? - Instructure Community - 567113 (canvaslms.com).

I hope this will help in some way.

View solution in original post

0 Likes