Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Is it possible to sort the "Links" section of one's "Profile" page?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In discussions for my online classes, I use an approach that I think is fairly standard:  Students respond to my prompt and then comment on the responses of two other students.  I have set it up so that a student must reply to my prompt before seeing...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hey does anybody know what to do when a less will not let you past it even when you have finished it? Please let me know soon. Thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I get a read aloud feature for tests and quizzes?  I know I've done it before (I think it was speak it, but not sure) but it was years ago.Carrie Jorgensoncarrie.jorgenson@ucps.k12.nc.us

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I assign students into different groups for an assignment?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When a student submits assignment using Google, I am seeing this error message:drive.google.com refused to connect. I am unable to view and grade assignmentCan you tell me what's happening and how to fix?Thanks,Gena

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Greetings,We're trying to develop a v1.3 LTI tool that utilizes the Names and Roles Provisioning Service. When we query the api URL, the result we get for user_id does not seem to be as expected...We're getting a format like this: 6f9ee147-ed91-418e-...

• 3 Likes
  • 7 Replies

When I am looking at the grade view it appears that I haven't graded any students' submissions for certain assignments (see the screenshot), but when I click on an individual assignment, it shows that I have graded it (see second screenshot). Is ther...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I need assistance in fixing the third party cookies. Is it an Mac issue or a Canvas issue? I need to use the app and it won't let me. #kultura #cookies third-party 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way to put a password on a module so that only people with the password can access that? Or is there a way to make certain people observers of the canvas page so they can't access certain documents? 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I just made my onramps account and it not letting me choose an course all it say im not enrolled I tried to find the courses but they are not showing

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas site is not allowing me to access course information. I see my classes listed but not as icons. When I click on the choices for each class such as assignments I get no information and my screen is blank.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I find this group system in canvas rather counter intuitive and tedious to use. I tried to have the students make groups themselves but the only groups they were able to form were so called "student groups" which I for some strange reason cant even g...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Whenever I log onto my Canvas the Physio box is flash and I can't access the class files or anything. It won't let me even sign out. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using firefox to get access to canvas.  I get in but am unable to access the calendar or any notifications/emails sent to me.  I am unsure what to do next?Lesa

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to submit my work on the canvas website and there is no link for submission. On the app there is, but all my work is on my computer. I would like to upload it from my PC. Can you please help me find the way to upload my work on my compute...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is it possible to make a 'page' in Canvas available to an individual student ahead of when the rest of the students would have access - before I would otherwise publish it?  Would an assignment posted on that page also be available at an earlier date...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What I am trying to find is where I go to find the required texts, reading requirements for each class etc. for the courses I am taking but 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When accessing webcourses, I can not see the material that is uploaded by my professors. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My company has developed two certifications. In the past, we had them in webinar formats and somewhat disjointed. We are in the process of bringing everything in Canvas as a course and making it so that students can go at their own pace. Each section...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Students have up 10 attempts at quizzes before the close date.  If I want to manually open a quiz for a student, it seems they only get one chance.  Is there a way to open up all 10 attempts?Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

what pay form is used when subbing for another instructor

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a setting to allow teachers to see all past courses when importing content?  Currently my teachers can only see courses in which they participated. Makes a bit more work when a new teacher is trying to view content for a course that was taug...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas for the past few days has not been working at all. It comes up with my classes in the dashboard lighting up in all white and never stops loading. I can not access any of my material for any of my classes.-Ryan

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how to join a class on canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I create a banner with PixTeller that has also a button?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where is the canvas navagation bar

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HiI want to see the grade behind the "note" icon. How do I do that? Thanks/jonas K#gradebook

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies