Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

how can I move cards around on the dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I use several low-point value "knowledge reviews."  I want students to be able to attempt each quiz/review 3 times. My goal is to give students guidance on wrong answers so they can try again and to provide them with a full explanation of the questio...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My school is in the first year of 1:1 iPads. I am trying to have my literature students use OneNote Class notebook through Canvas, but continue to run into problems.They are unable to open the notebook through Canvas, it gives them an error code.On t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a Canvas observer for several students at a local high school as part of my role as a tutor.  I have noticed, since the beginning of this school year, that when I try to change from student 1 (we'll call them) John Doe to student 2 (we'll call t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I had the integration for Microsoft Team Classes working on two production servers we have on campus and at some point we lost the connection.  I've had our admin for Microsoft grant the tenant over again but still no luck.  It creates the team but t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a MacBook and canvas recently stopped loading every time I try to get on.  Every other website works but canvas just won't load.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why is my canvas not loading anything but a blank screen from a student perspective. When I log into my canvas it immediately shows me a blank screen, it will not let me load my dashboard, it won’t let me open and courses. What do I do? I even tried ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When will Canvas be able to be used with Chrome and Edge Versions 104? I cannot log into Canvas as the versions on my computer have been updated.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to sycn assignment groups from power school but it seems like the Import assignment groups button has been removed. Has anyone else experienced this?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

So, I am an editor in chief for my yearbook class, along with two others. It is largely a student run class, and when we have deadlines we want to have people submit their work, so we can give feedback and organize content. Basically, what I am askin...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was logged in and now I need to reset my password. I requested the link yesterday and I'm still waiting for the link. I am unable to work on my assignments. What can I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have a student that is trying to download her assignments with her professor's annotations on the assignment itself (as it shows on the Canvas platform).When she downloads the assignment, the annotations disappear. When I download them (as the admi...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Hello,My Canvas is not loading. I am not able to access my classes or the materials loaded into Canvas. Can you help me? 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Need help with my courses being visible. Every time I log into Canvas on my desktop, my courses on Canvas are not shown. However, I have tried logging into my iPad onto the Safari and it seems to be visible there. How can I fix this issue on my deskt...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Yesterday for some reason, I couldn't log in on Canvas. Kept getting the message that I needed to contact tech admin. Today it seems to be ok. Hope that doesn't happen often!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Our institution offers two courses per term using Mastery Paths. The last term and the current present various issues: the most serious one being that some students cannot view the whole content. In the diagnostic module, there is a test that divides...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I locate a student and view their assignments?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

So many posts but not one functional answer. I have a video uploaded into a Canvas course, I need the video to autoplay - Canvas support is not helpful at all so I'm led to believe that there is no solution. I was able to get a Youtube video to play ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hei, I`m a canvas beginner. I made a group with 4 persons under a subject. How can I add 2 more persons from my course? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to keep attendance but not count it toward students' grades. If not counted toward grades, can students view the daily roll call? What exactly do students see if I'm recording attendance but not counting it toward their grade?

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I am so lost this is my first time doing online !

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

What does it mean when you press the STAR icon on a message?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a student at Grossmont College. I'm trying to login to the Canvas system. It gives me a message saying that my browser is out of date. I am using Chrome. I tried to update it (using the update process that came up). It just gave me a screen with...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have my Essay created through Quiz, but I need to know once students complete, once I grade, will the students receive it back?This assignment is formative at the start of the school year, it does not go on report cards.  It is also just for my SGO...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to update my age so I can share my folio links.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've been using a fully updated google chrome browser as a student and this keeps happening every time I log into canvas (see attached image).  Unsure of why this is happening, I cleared my browser's cache and history incase it was a chrome problem b...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hey I have been trying to get on canvas to do some of my online classwork but everytime i refresh the page its completely blank except for the side buttons but when i click on those it also loads blank. Is this just an issue i am having or is the sit...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies