Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Im trying to pass on a module content from last year to this year for a colleague to deliver. As part of the material i want to copy all the cloud recordings of zoom calls from last year also, when i try and open, share or download the zoom recording...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I wish the area to enter the score for an essay question was below the question and not at the top. I read the student's answer, but then I have to scroll up again to enter the score. It feels like such a waste of time to constantly have to scroll up...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I look at my assignments in student view, Canvas goes directly to the bottom of my assignment pages to the textbox where students can enter their responses. Does anyone know why Canvas is not showing the top of my assignment pages first, so that...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to access the Reading Academics coursework so I can start the modules. I need help ASAP, Thank you. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I add synergy student vue to my account?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I thought I was supposed to be able to either watch a live stream of my child's classroom or watch past classroom videos.   Do I misunderstand the tools, am I close, or just plain wrong?   Thank you, Kevin Earley DadCraft360@gmail.com 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I get this error when I register with the community.  Why? An Unexpected Error has occurred.  Your request failed. Please contact your system administrator and provide the date and time you received the error and this Exception ID: 37FF74E2. Click yo...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I  my Centralia College Email???I bought the book for digital use but I do not know how to access it. Larry Shelman

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The laptop keeps freezing up on Canvas, specifically in an assignment with a BYU Box video (byu.app.box.com) attached to it. It has happened in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I have not noticed it freezing at all other than on this website in that...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am a teacher, and my new school district used Canvas and Synergy. I am familiar with Canvas and will be scoring using the Outcomes you can attach to assignments.  Each Outcome represents a specific academic standard. I can sync assignments from Can...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello: I am creating many assignments and at later times attaching/assigning a rubric using an import from another course (once the rubric is available).  However, after a while it becomes unclear which assignments already have had rubrics attached &...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a student who took all of the quizzes for a course in the first two weeks. Now I've had to revise the quizzes, so those grades aren't valid. How do I delete those quiz scores for ONLY that student? 

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

i entered wrong information in  my daughter account so how i can delete it and get new account for her  

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I answered some questions on a Canvas quiz for class, but I had the same quiz open on another computer. Upon logging into the computer that did not have the answers written, the website autosaved and erased all of my work. Is there a way to access th...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Canvas is a scam.   They dont answer questions.  ANd even in the Community,  NONE of the questions get answered.    All I was trying to find out is , is Canvas a Legitimate DBPR Florida Licensed course and Exam .  And asked for their DBPR license num...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When my professor gives feedback on a particular assignment submitted in my course I would like to save and print those comments especially when they clarify a lesson or topic I should be learning.  Is there a way, to export, save, and/or print these...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello.  I am a lone teacher with a free for teacher account which is not connected to an institution.  I have partly prepared some courses which launch on 27th September, but now I can't access my account because your system says my password is incor...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have set the outcomes calculation in my course to Decaying Average.  In my test student, I have submitted multiple times and given a different score for each submission based off a rubric/outcome. While I can see each previous iteration of the assi...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Somehow, I created a question bank in new quizzes and was able to add questions directly to the bank without having to create the question in the body of the quiz first and click "add to bank." Now I cannot figure out how I did it. It was so much fas...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello, How do I add a course within LBUSD? The button to add a course isn't on there.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a student whose Calendar always opens to a week in March even though it's September. Any idea how we get her calendar to reflect the actual week?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi all,  Simple question: I'm trying to create a new Front Page and am absolutely stumped about how to superimpose text on background image using the editing pane in Canvas.  The sample Front Pages show text superimposed on images, which leads me to ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When looking at the item analysis for Canvas New Quizzes, the questions are not in the same order as they are on the assessment.  Since the entire question is not shown for some types of questions (i.e. fill int he blank questions showing only the st...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Please can you help me to open the canvas and open my assignments to do please

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello, I am trying to find my peer review and I am following all the steps listed and there is still no peer for me to review. I contacted my professor and she said that I do have a peer review assign and that they did submit their work. If you can h...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have submitted a Password Reset request three times over the course of four hours, and still have not received an email to reset my password. This is rather frustrating as there seems to be no way to directly contact any real customer service for h...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Lately the updates made to Canvas haven't been great. If I am regrading an assignment I want to see all previous comments - I don't want to have to click on the previous version to see older comments. Having each item in To Do open in a new tab is bi...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

so stress is something we all deal with specially us in high school there is three things we deal with stress and they are when u have to study for  big exam and having to much home work and having a lot of missing assignments

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies