Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

How do I assign EdPuzzle?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can I delete my Canvas network student account? There's no option to ask support in the Help menu

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you set up recurring conferences using Big Blue Button in Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do you change the name of a course that I created NOT the school district?I followed the suggestions here on Canvas to do this in settings but the name is not editable.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I have a teacher that is wondering if Canvas has any connection with Project Lead The Way or know if anyone has anything to share regarding PLTW.  She is teaching PLTW Environmental Sustainability and was looking for some possible resources or someth...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Our online elementary students will have their text books and, in many assignments, will be asked to submit the completed assignment page.  In Google Classroom, this was very easy:  scan or photograph each page, click a google classroom icon to share...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HOW TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT VISIBLE TO A CLASS

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

In Files, can I post a link to an outside resource instead of uploading a file?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where do I find a schedule to know where to start

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to add a student to a class and the email from synergy won't load. I put in his SIS number and he came up, but now he can't get into it because there is no email.  Suggestions on how to add him to the class manually?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I can not get the External tools feature to work. I don't have Google Drive as one of my external tools. How do I fix this?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I need to move my pages into a different order.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have numerous not-for-credit Canvas shells that need the self-enroll option, such as certain programs & counseling-related. For our new students, we have one that they self-enroll and have to complete certain steps, such as make a counseling appoi...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I wonder if   I have templates available to be through canvas, I am looking for a fillable Venn diagram? Please advise, TA, Luella Loudenback

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Will both teachers have read and write abilities to speedgrader?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'd like to make a suggestion to improve Canvas. This involves changing the student's privileges under "User Details." Currently, the default is “Let this user see all course users.” To change this to allow them to see only the users in their section...

• 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

The following question/comment is also for the creators of Canvas (Thank you to all of you!) as a potential future revision to Canvas.  As instructors, when we are using the "speedgrade" feature in Canvas, is there anywhere on the speedgrade page (...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I cannot add a new course, I can only join the one provided. I need to create a classroom for myself, so how can I do this? 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to send a message to a student privately. How do I do that in Canvas? I can only see the option to send a message to a whole course or section. 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am putting my PPT slides on Canvas so the students have access to them. Is there any way to add multiple .jpgs at one time?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I made a bunch of videos last semester using kaltura and they are all in my media gallery.  How can I export them into this semester's course?thanksMojgan

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Is there a way to not reinvent the wheel?  If I already have tests and quizzes made, can I simply upload them or do I have to cut and paste each individual question into Canvas?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do i reply to a discussion ? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using the OEI Student Services HUB as a way to help create online community at the College. Unfortunately, we need to remove students ability to send emails to everyone registered on the HUB. Is this possible? How do we do this? Thank you.

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I imported both a page and a module a few hours ago and they have yet to show up in my class.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to know how to use teams. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have one of my middle schools that wants to color code all the courses. Green for science, red for math, etc.Is there a method to prevent students from having the ability to change the color of the courses on their view?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

uploading images

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies