Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I have started a product design course. I have formed student groups, All students groups built their home pages. I have conducted group web page design competition,Now all groups suddenly lost their pages. Please suggest guidelines to recover.. Than...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I resume a course where I left off? It's taking me back to the pre-test quiz and I was already well into the course.Denise Miner-Williams

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It is my understanding that when migrating a classic quiz to quizzes.next, questions that were in a Question Group do not migrate. However, when I do this, using the Migrate tool in a single quiz, I do see the questions when I preview the quiz. Is th...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I move a course from the bottom of my courses to the top or to another position in the navigation menu bar?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

After the class is closed for the school year, how do I access the total activity for each student?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you copy questions in a survey or quiz?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you ask a Likert Scale question in a survey - is it called something else?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

New to canvas - how do I see data and results from quizzes or assignments. Also since I do not have students yet, can I see and example of the data I will see?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I try to log into the Dashboard, my squares are just flickering and they won't open.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Where can I see examples of second grade canvas courses, modules, homepages, etc? My district is just moving to canvas and I need a visualization of where to start and how to organize. Thank you!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to use Canvas as a video chat with my deaf class?  We really MUST be able to see one another!   Thanks!

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello. What is the best way in Canvas to set up an online diary/journal function, visible only to an individual student and to me? I've used this in a different VLE for reflective practice and to offer individual support to students. Thanks for your ...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Como um aluno pode postar um trabalho na plataforma do Canvas?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

As an ESL instructor, I don't want my students to use a grammar check - I need to see where their mistakes are.  We don't have Grammarly integrated into Canvas, but it still works as a browser extension.  Anyone know of a way to disable the browser e...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am trying to connect our OBIEE 12c Tool (OAS eventually) with Canvas so I can extract course data (completion data, etc.) to mash-up with other data currently in OBIEE and was wondering if it has been done? If so, how? What connections are required...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do i add a link to my canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I copy course content from one Canvas account and import it to the same course but for another Canvas account which does not have the course content of that course to select from?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why is BigBlueButton not recording my presentation?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a QR code attendance tracker that integrates into Canvas? Someone has said there is, but if it exists I can't find it. The only two attendance trackers I know of that integrates with Canvas are A+ Attendance and Qwickly Attendance.

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I want to create a community space where faculty can share ideas and questions within their department or grade as they learn Canvas.  As far as I can tell the best option is for me to create a course that I enroll all faculty in but I'm not sure if ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi AllI was asked by my manager to provide a report on the number of users using our Canvas site for a month.  I tried looking at the settings and then report function as a administrator but I could not find the suitable report function to use.Any Su...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I...a) send an e-mail to students through Canvasb) how to my students register to receive notifications so that they remember to join in discussions...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When working with Classic Quiz questions that have been exported then imported as a New Quiz questions, I've found that the feedback comments (say, an explanation to accompany each multiple choice answer) have not been converted into feedback on the ...

• 7 Likes
  • 7 Replies

I was suposse to recive a document from a group of students but, before I made the groups, a student uploaded de file and now, I can`t make the task to be given in groups.Is there any option to cancel this uploaded file and make the groups?Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We are looking for a solution where we can create cross-course discussions among our student success courses.  I have searched for historical suggestions but am not finding an answer.  We want to create virtual cohorts by declared degree and give the...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We’ve completed the implementation of our LTI tool for Canvas. We need a way to test the end-to end integration of what we’ve built using our Canvas sandbox. The issue we’re having is our LTI gateway is not yet in a public landing zone, thus still be...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to grade a short answer response on a quiz.  Each time I enter points for the response, the points disappear; therefore, I am unable to finish grading the quiz.  What can I do to rectify the issue?  Thanks

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I would like to re-use much of last year's course content for the upcoming year.  How do I do this?#

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have some problem on my Canvas, I can't see my file of the course. thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I observed that student accounts I created have access to also start a New Course. Please how can I disable this function for a student?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies