Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I keep forgetting to go in and make sure each assignment has been changed from NO SUBMISSION so students can upload their assignments.  I would LOVE IT if I could just make that the default setting for all assignments.THANKS!!Kristy

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do you re-use question from a quiz in your course, to a different quiz in your course?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have a macbook and every time i login on my laptop to do work nothing ever pops up . I always have to do my work on my phone .

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

On a Math worksheet I want to point out an error on the worksheet with a pin and correction, but I don't know how to do it??I clicked on the tools up top but nothing happens?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I zoom to a canvas class on a macbook air?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Quiz has disappeared during testing - is there a way to recover it?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Where can I find an exported course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I need to set up a Canvas course shell for an adjunct instructor by 5/26/20, which she will later complete. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to turn on notifications so students and teachers will know when a comment is uploaded in an assignment?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I download a power point to canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can students upload a video AND a text file for one assignment?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I receive push notifications in digest form for assignment completion by my students. Is there a way to do this with the badges they earn so I don't have to go hunting for them (especially if they're submitted late)? Thanks!

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

by mistake I made students as teachers.  How do I reverse this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I learn to use conference feature?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can i remove a reply from a discussion?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I click on New Analytics, it opens a blank page. It worked last week, but not this week. It does this on two different devices, so I believe it is a Canvas Issue. Any ideas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way to "bulk add" rubrics? For instance, I want to add the same rubric to 10 assignments. Is there a way to do that all at once rather than opening up each assignment, scrolling through the massive and clunky lists of all of my courses (ma...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I want to be able to see more than 10 calendars.  Between my 2 children, I am only defaulted to 10 courses.  I want to be able to see the calendars for each of my children's courses.  That mean, the calendar should show me ALL assignments for courses...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I decline a course invitation after accidentally accepted it? If I can not do it. Can I quit the course which I have accidentally accepted the invitation of?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

what is the email address for support?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

We are just making the transition from Blackboard to Canvas. As a department we have been using Campus Pack tools extensively on many of our modules. I have worked out how to simulate a private journal type of tool using the discussion board. But I c...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dear all,Hi. I am trying to create a account with turnitin but is having trouble with it. The website is asking for a class enrollment key but I am a PhD candidate and quite unsure what it is. Could you provide some suggestion to my situation?Greatly...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,How do I handle setting up a course when students live all over the world. My concern is dealing with multiple time zones for assignments.Thank you.Pat Gamble

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good Morning,Where can I edit or change my password?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi.Does anyone know if the conference API has the functionality to create, edit or delete?From the documentation it looks like you can only GET data and not POST.ThanksVeronica

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I created an announcement on Canvas and needed to attach 2 documents to this annuncement.  However, it would only allow me to add the 1 attachment and when I tried to add the 2nd attachment it replaced the 1st.I tried to attach using the "Browse" fun...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

my teachers told me that: they are can not change due date after an assignment expired???why? who can tell me please!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Morning,Is it possible to have one quiz and use that multiple times and get each response as a different attempt in Speedgrader (rather than overwriting previous attempts?); effectively to show progress across weeks of teaching

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have just set up 4 identical notebooks and using Chrome as the default browser.  3 work fine but one says the browser is not supported and student can't do quizzes as it says they are only available to registered users.the one not working is showin...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies