Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

can I view and study an entire online course?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-13-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How many users can you add on a free Canvas account? 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am a student and my teacher from 2 years ago hasn't deleted me from his canvas page. I still have his icon on my dashboard. Is there a way to delete the class so that I can get it off my dashboard?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I create a breakout room? When I go to “Manage Panel”  It only gives me 4 choices: participants, Chat, Notes and Polling. Please help. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-12-2020 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I've made 23 lectures for my students in my Minimester course that starts tomorrow.  I can see all of them under "My Media" but they can't.  How do I make them visible to students?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I am Shahad Almatuly, just I have problem about the video in bio class when I go to conference and I want to watch heart model that contain four part all of them are closed and I have to submit because the due date is tomorrow.Thank you for your ...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Right when I clicked the course because I did not know what it was it automatically said I accepted an invite. I do not want their messages because it is my past school and I do not want anything to do with them.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i have done my assignment and need to put in in a drop box 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do my students access the comments I have made on the assignments they submit?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm a student, how do I see my grades on canvas?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Remote classes https://community.canvaslms.com/groups/admins/projects/admin-help?sr=search&searchId=1d8e4418-8623-4561-b102-354d8d0b3895&searchIndex=0‌My first class is a "remote class" does that mean to be logged in at that time the class starts? Or...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My syllabus quiz has pictures as grades. How to change them to numbers?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Our department is new to Canvas. We are about to start our second semester.  How do I copy a course that one of my colleagues built? Thank You. JJ

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When I give a range for the variables, and ask Canvas to generate variable-solution combinations, it does that. But, often, there are repeated combinations. (And I'd like to delete the duplicates.) Secondly, there are some particular variable choices...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

I'm unable to get my canvas set up to use this feature.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have graded an ATI assignment and the icon remains where the grade should be...can you help me?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I am just beginning the on line training and the first exercise is to add a picture to my profile.  I am following the steps and the picture does not stay on the page when I hit submit.   I am using a Mac PC.Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Using the Teacher Sandbox, created by school admin, how do I create a course

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In nursing we have the students complete the same assignment paperwork weekly using the same rubric (but different simulated patient).  We created drop boxes for these assignments, but is there a way in which we do NOT have to create a separate drop ...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi-When trying to get the header on my papers, I cannot get the first page to be different than the rest (using pages on a Mac). Does anyone know how to do this?-Emma

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Just like many schools, Chromebooks have become a larger and larger issue with Respondus Lockdown Browser (LDB). Now I have read that the new Quizzes Next tool will also not work with LDB.  Could someone confirm this?So we are looking for an alternat...

(Community Contributor)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to go back on a quiz to review the questions and answers but it is locked. My professor said she has unlocked them but I still cannot see them. It says "Quiz results are protected for this quiz and can be viewed a single time immediately after...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Dear  @canvas11  Community,Several of our instructors have noticed that the Speedgrader keyboard shortcut no longer working properly.Before when they went into Speedgrader, graded quiz questions one by one, they would type in a score in the grading b...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-14-2020 View Solution
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hello, can I add sections to quizzes? Or do I need to create individual quizzes altogether? I am trying to create a quiz for reading comprehension but there are three questions for each section of the quiz. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can the presentation tools (Pointer in particular) be used when sharing a screen or uploading a YouTube video?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there someone I can chat with who is a master in this area? I could really  use some coaching...Thanks,Abe

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm wondering whether I changed the due date.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We're looking for a word press developer with experience in education programs, particularly developing/implementing a course registration system.  Thanks in advance

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am using the Classic Quizzes and I have had 2 students who are on Apple devices who are having issues accessing the quiz.  1 student could not see the pictures I had input into the quiz and the other could not access the quiz at all.  She said that...

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies