Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

What are the specifications that meet the requirements? My browser is Mozilla Firefox that comes with is Linux Mint 19

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I upload a file in canvas? Please help me!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello everyone,     I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issues and if so, have. you found a solution? Canvas will not load on my MacBook Pro and I am not sure why.Thank you in advance for the suggestions!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I add points to quiz after publishing a quiz assignment?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I view emails that I have sent to a particular student?I sent emails to some students and like to retrieve the emails and see how it was exactly.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

what are the steps to add a test student to the roster

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

After speaking with Canvas Customer Service today, January 25, 2020, I have learned how if we want to add an additional items to the list of items to click on, such as the Check Mark for being in attendance (√), Absent (X), or Late (), I need to have...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am experiencing a strange behavior with the SpeedGrader. I have a discussion assignment that is NOT a group assignment. However, when I go to the SpeedGrader from the assignment, I get the following message:The group "[group name]" was automaticall...

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies

My canvas is not registering that I viewed one page, which I have viewed at least 15 times, and it will not let me move on to the next section because of this. It is ridiculous how hard it is to get help on this. HELP 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how can i make a 2nd attempt to a graded quiz after failing on the 1st attempt?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why am I not getting Canvas email notifications anymore (I did last semester)?I checked my Google email - nothing was in spam.I checked my Canvas notifications preferences - everything was checked to "Notify me right away"I checked my email in Canvas...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm taking a course but my Canvas page says "you are not enrolled to any courses"I need to get to my homework asap. How do I do it? Thanks. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to delete the summary below the syllabus?How do I delete the course summary below the syllabus since it always showing the previous course date. It is really annoying.Thank you! 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Working with the previous gradebook version, I would click on one submission to download it, then move to the next farther down, etc.  The new gradebook does not seem to work that way.  Am I just failing to notice the method?  I recognize that a zip-...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Who can enable the The Attendance (Roll Call) tool for my course?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good morning! In my canvas account, I am able to see the modules for each of my courses. However, for my CSI 505 class, nothing shows up on my laptop when I click of the powerpoint under modules. It does show up on the canvas app on my phone. How do ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I don't see a link to access the new gradebook.  What I can find online doesn't seem to exist in Cisco Netacad.  Any ideas?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hola Canvas,First of all, thank you for your support.  You guys are great.I begin a new semester this coming week.I have a great Canvas curriculum planned.But, when I look at my dashboard, my course "logo" looks faded.This is happened before; however...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

my canvas dashboard of my classes won't load, how do i get it to where it will allow me to go into my classes?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can the column widths for the Gradebook all be changed at once?

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 4 Likes
  • 7 Replies

I have an assignment to turn in by Monday. The assignment page does not load on my laptop or on my tablet, however it does load on the app in my phone. Why might this be happening? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I get to my 2019 Electronic 1098-T?  Received an email stating, "Please log in to http://www.tamuct.edu/index.php and enter your username and password for your online student account to view and print your 1098-T."  Frustrating that I could no...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We are experiencing a weird anomaly in one of our courses.  The media comment videos are showing up in the Files section under the "unfiled" folder. This quickly ate up the course upload quota. In all of our other courses, the Record/Upload Media opt...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am unable to see my course schedule and assignment information on my CCP Canvas on my laptop (Microsoft 10). I can't even enter any exams that are on the Canvas. When I tried it on my Android, I was able to see my course work, modules, and was able...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm trying to click on the start quiz tab for my Nutrition class and nothing happens, the quiz doesn't open. I was able to do the quiz on Respondous...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access and view my last semester's submitted assignments and grades?  

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I've downloaded assignments and supplemental documents to the assignment section and pages section in the instructor view, but the student view doesn't show these documents, nor is there a listing for pages in the menu bar.  What do I need to do?

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

So, for about 1.5 hrs I have been trying to figure out how to see the names of my 10 groups. Yes, I manually, manipulated the names into the groups (note: not efficient). Then, I logged onto this site and there was this really nice data set with all ...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I teach digital imaging classes and frequently require my students to submit image files with sidecars.  The problem I am having on Canvas is the the "download all submissions" function automatically renames all the files, making the sidecar files to...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies