canvase issue

Jump to solution
Community Member

I have created my canvas account a day before but still there are no courses available on my dashboard.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@105189580 ...

Unfortunately, access to your courses isn't something that we'll be able to help you with.  First, though, check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen in Canvas.  If you do not see any of your courses listed there, then you need to reach out to folks at your school such as your school's Canvas administrator or someone from their Online Learning / eLearning / Distance Education team to see if they can be of help.  We here in the Canvas Community do not have access to your school's Canvas environment, so we wouldn't know what you were supposed to be registered for...nor could we help with the enrollment process.  If you do see courses listed on your "All Courses" screen, they may be in an unpublished state...meaning that you and your fellow classmates don't yet have access to the course content.  It would typically be up to your instructor to publish the course in order for you to get access to the content...which would usually happen around the first official day of class in most cases.  Again, I would recommend that you get in contact with people at your school who can better help you troubleshoot this.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Likes