Improved interactions and flexibility in settings for discussions encourage deeper discourse, leading to more meaningful exchanges and opportunities to learn with and from other class participants.
What value could this provide to users?
- Provide for more flexibility in viewing preferences
- Update workflows to be more efficient and limit clicks
- Improve the interface to include clear calls to action and improved usability
- Improve student interaction and timelines for participation through added capability of multiple due dates or checkpoints
- Improved grading and feedback workflows
- Additional reporting options to understand user activity and edit history
- More granular settings and role permissions within discussions
- Better default controls and actions
|Why was this theme chosen to open for voting?
April 2023 • We know there is room for improvement with the Discussions Redesign, and through deeper discovery, we would like to better understand users’ needs when it comes to more meaningful discourse.
|Why was this theme chosen for prioritization?
June 2023 • Improving the user experience with discussions continues to be one of the top requests among our users as well as a major UX/UI pain point. In addition to being ranked within the top 3 themes in this round of voting, internal team members report that questions about the redesign and missing functionality that requires users to partner with 3rd party vendors are topics on nearly every client call with clients in HE and International regions. While we won’t be able to address every idea in this theme, we believe we can deliver value to enable more meaningful discourse.
Referenced Ideas (44)
These comments are for questions and general discussion. Feedback and detailed discussion will take place after an idea is prioritized.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.