cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatieNelson801
Community Member

Canvas for Elementary Environment Requests

Jump to solution

We launched the Canvas for Elementary Environment. I'm loving the new layout.

Two requests.

1. Please add the course code/name in the upper left corner when "Manage Subject" is enabled just like would be there in classic view. I manage more than one course/section. I need that as a visual cue when I'm editing or adding to a module.

2. Currently, the teacher navigation that shows up on the left side when "Manage Subject" cannot be edited like in classic view. I've changed the navigation order like I would in classic view, but those shortcuts remain in the same order. I would like the shortcuts I use most frequently (like Modules) to be at the top instead of halfway down the navigation bar. Please change that.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KatieNelson801 

Your first request was incorporated into the deploy for September 15, as noted in  Canvas for Elementary: Release Change Log - Instructure Community

Thanks!

Erin

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello there, @KatieNelson801 ...

You might want to consider posting these two suggestions as separate Feature Ideas here in the Canvas Community website so that people have a chance to review them and also give them a star rating.  Being that the Elementary environments are relatively new, I'm not sure if there are other similar Feature Ideas already out there.  Please check out these Guides on how to get started with creating new Feature Ideas:

I hope this will be of some help to you...good luck!

Hi @KatieNelson801 

Your first request was incorporated into the deploy for September 15, as noted in  Canvas for Elementary: Release Change Log - Instructure Community

Thanks!

Erin

View solution in original post

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.