How do I manage my personal visual indicators?

You can create and manage visual indicators for your Elevate K-12 Analytics account. Visual indicators more succinctly communicate organizational goal progress by applying a color-coded overlay to applicable charts and sending emails when indicators are triggered.

Your institution can also create visual indicators for all users in the account. However, only Elevate K-12 Analytics administrators can manage institution-level indicators. 

Open My Indicators

Open My Indicators

In the Elevate K-12 Analytics toolbar, click the Profile icon [1], then click the My indicators link [2].

View Indicators

The Personal Visual Indicators page displays a list of all indicators in your account. The list includes the indicator name [1], type [2], value ranges [3], and placement location [4]. You can also create new indicators [5] and view the total number of indicators [6].

Edit Indicator

To edit an indicator, locate the indicator in the list and click the Edit button.

Update Configuration

In the Configuration section, you can edit the indicator's name [1], assigned metric [2], and description [3]. You can also edit the indicator type [4] and values [5].

Update Filters

Update Filters

In the Filters section, you can edit the scope [1] and date filters [2].

Update Placement Settings

Update Placement Settings

In the Placement section, you can update settings for chart [1] and scorecard placement [2].

Save Updates

Save Updates

To reset the indicator to default settings and values, click the Reset button [1].

To save the edits, click the Save button [2].

View Save Confirmation

View Save Confirmation

View the KPI save confirmation.

Delete Indicator

To delete an indicator, locate the indicator in the list and click the Delete button.