Canvas New Quizzes

0 Likes

As is, the new canvas quizzes have not enough options to link questions to a page or studio video. Also, students cannot access apps like the WIRIS equation editor that our college purchased. The embedded equation editor is way too basic for Calculus and statistic students.

Also, when students took a new quiz that needed to be graded (I refuse to use MC questions), it did not show in my to do list.  Why?

🔎 This idea has been archived. While this idea isn't open for comments, it is an important part of Instructure’s idea conversations and development process. Contributions like this are valuable as Instructure prioritizes work on new or existing features.

Tags (3)
1 Comment
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Archived

Hi @BenedicteJeanso -

Thank you for taking the time to share your ideas with the Community. 

To best address the number of Ideas that are brought into the Community, we ask that Community Members only include one feature request per Idea Conversation. That allows Instructure and Community members to better understand and discuss the idea.

I do want to share that some of these are already Ideas that have been shared by other Community Members. They're open for conversation and collaboration! I hope you contribute to those discussions and rate (star) the ideas.

New Quizzes - RCE to match Canvas  (currently in development and would help with the formula writing and video embedding)

Math Quizzes 

New Quizzes: Dashboard To Do 

I hope this helps you and that you're able to contribute to these ongoing Community conversations.