Date Headers in Modules

0 Likes

I currently use Text Headers to separate my modules into a list of daily assignments. As I'm creating or as my students work through them, sometimes I need to move an assignment from one day to another. I can drag and drop, but then I also need to change due dates.

If Date Header was a specific option, all pages, assignments, quizzes, and discussions could have an automatic due date added (maybe with an option to customize if desired) that would change as I moved them under another day's header.

This would speed up course creation and help prevent mistakes when adjusting lessons and deadlines.

Tags (2)
2 Comments
Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team
Status changed to: Open

If you drag and drop on the calendar it will automatically update due dates. I know this will not help with the organization flow you are creating in the modules of the course, but it may be a quicker process for you?

ProductPanda
Instructure
Instructure
Status changed to: Archived
Comments from Instructure

As part of the new Ideas & Themes process, all ideas in Idea Conversations were reviewed by the Product Team. Any Idea that was associated with an identified theme was moved to the new Idea & Themes space. Any Idea that was not part of the move is being marked as Archived. This will preserve the history of the conversations while also letting Community members know that Instructure will not explore the request at this time.